ScoobySnax

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Craving a woman

See what happens? I write a simple post about shaving or not, and now I'm all hung up on pussy. I realized awhile back that it's been quite some time since I've been with a woman. It's not a problem, per se, but it is something that I've been sort of craving lately. And not because I want her to do things to me (no need - Vin eats pussy better than some dykes I know), but because I want to do things to her.

I love the feel of a woman. I love that a woman's skin is a different kind of soft than a man's. I love that lightly running my fingers over her body makes her quiver with the kind of excitement that only I can produce. I love running my hands through her hair, and the kind of reaction it elicits. I love the kind of intimacy that women share.

And I love to eat pussy. I have a female friend that I've hooked up with a number of times in the past. She has a really beautiful pussy, and one of the biggest clits I've ever seen. She lets me take my time with her. Lets me run my fingers through her long, gorgeous blonde hair. Allows me to stroke and caress her body...giving her little kisses here, little kisses there. I love the little noises she makes...a sigh, a gasp, a tiny moan as I gently kiss and flick her nipples with my tongue. I love to eat her pussy slowly, as if it were a delicacy. Kiss the insides of her smooth, creamy white thighs. Kiss her mound and then the crease between her pussy and her thighs. I like to make her wait. I tease...and then tease a little more. Then I gently part her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue, ever so slightly. She tastes like sweet nectar. I push deeper with my tongue, and her hips rise slightly to greet me. I can only tease and be slow for so long...then I have to have her. I slide my hands under her and wrap them up around the top of her thighs, burying my face in her. My tongue pressed flat and thick into her, trying not to miss an inch. I slowly lick up to her clit, and lick circles around it. She bucks her hips a little again, and I know she's ready for more. I take her clit into my mouth and begin to gently suck it, and she lets out a low, guttural, encouraging moan. She whispers "fingers" and that's all I need to hear. I take my right hand and enter her dripping pussy with one, then two fingers. My mouth is still on her clit - I'm sucking gently and simultaneously flicking her clit with my tongue. I can feel her pussy contracting tightly around my fingers, and I know it's only going to be moments until she comes. I introduce a third finger into her, and she goes nuts. I begin to thrust my fingers in and out of her...slowly at first then faster, to match her fevered panting. I hear her gasping for air between moans, and I know she's almost there. I press my face into her and push my fingers in deep and find her g-spot. She's gripping the top of my shoulder with one hand...the other is on the back of my head, pushing me down into her. I lick harder...sucking slightly and running my tongue up, down, left, right over her clit. Suddenly, I feel all the muscles in her body stiffen, and her pussy clamps tight around my fingers. I stop sucking her clit and press my tongue hard into it, moving ever so slightly. She jerks and spasms in orgasm. I stop all movement, but leave my mouth and fingers where they are. I pause, waiting for this wave to pass. Patience pays off, because in about 30 seconds, she's ready to go again. I slowly push my tongue into her clit and move my fingers ever so slightly, and she's coming again. And again. And again. She lays back hard on the bed, sweaty, exhausted...panting. She pulls at the back of my head in a motion that tells me to come up close to her...to lay with her and hold her and let her come down gently. It's delicious. I'm satisfied even more than she is.

I'll have to ask permission from Vin to indulge one of these days. I'm really craving a woman.

|