ScoobySnax

Friday, September 26, 2003

And now for the Drug portion of our program

Ok, so I don't really have any drugs to write about at the moment, other than weed. I stopped doing all the other shit many moons ago, which I guess is a good thing...though lately I've really had a hankerin' for something with a little kick. I'm beginning to crave a little coke, but I'd settle for a weekend spent doing crank instead. Of COURSE it's not the same and I'd cut off my own left pinky if I found myself daring to compare the two, but when the going gets tough, the tough sometimes do crank.

At any rate, I'm an avid fan of weed, and I partake daily. I'm not sure I will ever quit smoking weed. I'm fine with it. I'm not a drugged-up (drugged-out?) pothead who needs to be stoned all day everyday. Quite the contrary. I don't EVER come to work high (ever since I got this respectable office job, that is) and I don't spend money on weed instead of bills or groceries or anything like that. But I do go home each night, take out my contacts (who says you can't get cotton eyes?) and sit back and get stoned. It's a wonderful way to spend my evenings and weekends. Yum.

Y'all enjoy your weekend, and maybe if I get off my dead lazy ass, I'll get to a computer and blog this weekend. Otherwise, I'm back in action on Monday. Kisses!

|