ScoobySnax

Friday, September 19, 2003

Quote of the Week

"It's 3:00 am and you need to fuck me in the ass RIGHT NOW. " ~ me

What can I say? The boyfriend (I'll call him Vin, heh heh. YES after Vin Diesel) heard me say that to him last Saturday night and told me it was DEFINITELY the quote of the week. YUM. I could get all mushy here and tell you how in love and happy I am, but I'd hate to think of all my readers out there trying to get vomit off their computer monitors, so I'll leave it be. For now.

I've decided I'll be posting a Quote of the Week every Friday. Any quote. Should be interesting.

Ok, I'm abruptly out of shit to say right now. Just got a disturbing memo at work (Yep, I do this from work. I don't have a computer at home.) and I am too frustrated to continue. More later? Perhaps. Maybe a juicy story or something fun.

|