ScoobySnax

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Today's PSA

First of all, I went to sleep last night mentally slapping myself on the forehead. Sometimes I am just so...SLOW. It is SO hard for me to remember that most guys just flat out say what they mean. (I know, it's not really that difficult a concept, but I'm a chick, so gimme a break.) Most chicks I know are not exactly masters of this skill. It's one of those subtle (heh, subtle...riiiiight) differences between males and females. Hence, yesterday's post. Vin said what he meant, and I just could NOT accept that as fact. I was just sure there was some hidden, underlying message to be found in him telling me "I don't want to burden you with my worries" (in regards to him not wanting to discuss what was on his mind.) Maybe not so much a message, but I did figure there had to be some REASON; the "burden" thing felt like, well, an excuse. Turns out, my "chickmind" had taken things to an unnecessary level (shocker) and that he really does feel like him telling me his worries is a burden to me. I may have convinced him otherwise last night (he ended up spilling the beans) or maybe he just felt like telling me for no reason. We'll see how that goes in the future. For today, and for as long as I can, I will try to keep in the forefront of my mind that when Vin tells me something, I almost NEVER need to read between the lines. He says what he means. Period. So that's my PSA to any girl out there that also may have this affliction.

My second PSA for the day (call it a Two for Tuesday, like Jewdez does) revolves around cunnilingus. I read this an incredibly long time ago, and it remains one of the best (and most accurate) pieces I have ever read on the fine art of eating pussy. (And I do consider eating pussy an art.) I share this with you not because I assume you need it, but just because it's a helpful guide and it seems a shame to keep it a secret. Enjoy.

And hey, let me know if you have any questions. (I don't mean about cunnilingus, necessarily....though I'd happily respond to those inquiries the best I can.) I'll willingly answer just about anything within reason. May give me some blog inspiration, you never know!

|