ScoobySnax

Monday, October 13, 2003

But Ma, Everybody's doing it!

Okay, I've seen this in about 100 places today, so here's mine:

ABC Interrogation
This thing has been on so many sites who knows who started it.

A-ACT YOUR AGE: 31
B-BOYFRIEND: Yep, Vin (not his real name, but you knew that!)
C-CHORE YOU HATE: It's a tie between taking out the garbage and ironing
D-DAD'S NAME: Pop
E-ESSENTIAL MAKE UP ITEM: I don't wear make up
F-FAVE ACTRESS: Angelina Jolie, Janeane Garofalo, Ashley Judd, Kathy Bates, and a host of others...I can't pick just one!
G-GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
H-HOMETOWN: St. Paul, Minnesota
I-INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Used to play - Flute, Piccolo, Trumpet, Baritone, and a little French Horn
J-JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
K-KIDS: One son, placed for adoption at birth
L-LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: 2 BR Apt with female roommate (that I DO NOT have pillow fights with in our baby-doll pajamas, in case you wondered) and 2 cats
M-MOM'S NAME: Ma
N-# OF PEOPLE YOU'VE SLEPT WITH: Somewhere around 35+. About 30 or so men, and 5 or so women, give or take a couple in either category.
O-OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: One, when I had my son
P-PHOBIA: Heights
Q-QUOTE YOU LIKE: "Be the Ball"
R-RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION: Raised Catholic, trying desperately to recover
S-SIBLINGS: One younger brother, two younger half-brothers, and one younger half-sister. I'm convinced that what they say about birth order is all crap, by the way.
T-TIME YOU WAKE UP: 6:30-7:00 am weekdays; hopefully after 10 am weekends
U-UNIQUE HABIT: Talking to my cats like they're people, and interpreting their responses
V-VEGETABLE YOU REFUSE TO EAT: Brussel Sprouts. Broccoli Stalks.
W-WORST HABIT: Smoking cigarettes
X-X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Ankle when I sprained it, and dental
Y-YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Tater Tot Hot dish (more proof that I'm Minnesotan)
Z-ZODIAC SIGN: Leo

|