ScoobySnax

Friday, October 03, 2003

A fantasy

Ok, I'm too tired and lazy to think of something original, so I'll give you something that I wrote for Vin a couple months back. Enjoy.

I was laying in bed last nite fantasizing about you. I imagined us at Ground Zero...upstairs, and it was packed with people. You had dressed me up in a super tight tank top, skirt, really tall high heels, and thigh-high stockings...the tops of which were barely covered by my short skirt. You went and whispered something in Mistress Gene's ear that prompted her to come and take me by the hand and lead me to her chair. You were standing at the head of the chair staring at me with a most devilish look in your eyes. She handed you a blindfold, and you quickly placed it gently over my eyes and guided me into the chair. My heart was racing. I felt hands on the backs of my thighs, moving my skirt up around my waist, exposing my ass to the crowd. (Suddenly, I realized why you had insisted on a thong that nite.) Simultaneously, I could feel my wrists being secured to the chair, and I thought my heart might leap from my chest. I could feel myself become wet in anticipation. You leaned over and whispered in my ear "let yourself go"...just as a hand came down on my ass, followed quickly by another. A tiny moan escaped me. I could feel my face turning red with embarrassment but I didn't care, for it was this kind of humiliation I had secretly fantasized about ever since I started fantasizing when I was younger. I felt hands on my thighs, spreading my legs apart...which balanced me a bit more, but also left me more exposed than I thought I would ever find myself in public. I wondered who might be watching from behind, and the thought made my legs shake a bit because it turned me on so much. I felt a small paddle first, and it was absolute heaven. Two quick swats, then four more that came slowly and methodically. I squirmed a bit with pleasure, and two hands immediately came to my hips to stop me from moving. You leaned over and whispered to me again...."be a good girl for me, baby, you're doing so good!" Then you reached down my front and gave each of my nipples a nice firm squeeze and tug. I lost myself in the next few minutes. I felt something that felt like the whip I have at home....it came down quick and stung good and I knew that my panties were getting soaked with my wetness. She didn't let up. Over and over I felt the whip on my ass, and I wondered if she was going to bring me to orgasm. Then she put her hands on my ass, rubbing it gently. I could hear the crowd in the background this entire time, and though I knew they were only a couple feet away, my hearing was all distorted and warped...it made the yelling and cheering sound as if it were coming from a tunnel. I felt another paddle, faster and harder than the first one. It made me moan out loud and I didn't care who heard. Next, I felt a vibrator being run up one thigh and down the other....between my legs...touching my pussy....being run over my ass... my legs were shaking with pure pleasure and I started to wonder if anyone has ever fainted from this before. While the vibrator was being run all over me, I felt drops of ice cold water being dripped between my shoulder blades...on my ass....and on the backs of my thighs. Then everything stopped...I could only hear the crowd. I waited. And waited. The anticipation was killing me. I wanted more, so much more. Then came a flurry of paddling....hard and fast. I was so wet that I wondered if it was dripping from me, and kind of hoped that it was. Then, with one final and very hard swat, it was over. Mistress Gene removed my blindfold while you freed me of my wrist retraints. I gathered a large round of applause and I not only felt my face burning brightly with pleasure and embarrassment, but weak in the knees as well. I sheepishly and quietly thanked her, and you took my hand and led me slowly outside.

|