ScoobySnax

Monday, October 27, 2003

Fluffy Fodder

I had a great weekend with Vin. Absolutely wonderful. Our conversations went very well, though I wish he would have said more in response to my thoughts and feelings. But it's all good. I'm glad we're on the same page. I am happy. :)

I've been behind in my daily reads. Work has been keeping me from screwing around online as much as I'd like. Go figure. At any rate, thought I'd share with you my answer to Acidman's interview questions from last week over at Gut Rumbles:

1) Does anybody really see a correlation between the size of a man's feet or his nose and the size of his penis?
I think many people DO see a correlation, but I believe they have been misinformed. I have been with my share of guys with big feet and/or big noses that had *nothing* to do with their dick size. Like I always say, if you wanna know the size of a dude's dick, get him hard and look at his dick. Other indicators are usually false myths.

2) If you are a woman, would you ever get a tit-job? If so, why?
Hm. Define tit-job. Would I get them enlarged? Hell no, they're big enough already as 44DD's. Would I get a tit-job to change other things about them? Yep! I cannot tell a lie, they're pretty saggy and my nipples have never been the pointing straight-out-at-you kind. I'd like to have a tit-job done to make them point out instead of down at the floor!

3) If you are a man, would you buy a bionic Roscoe if your dick quit working? If so, why?
Absolutely! I can't imagine living any portion of my life without a functioning sex organ. I truly believe sexual release and pleasure are part of what keep me sane, and I would do everything in my power to make sure I never had to go without.

4) Did you ever sleep with someone and wake up in the morning unable to remember their name? If not, WHY NOT?
Yes. But in my defense, I'm not sure he gave me his name to begin with.

5) Which would you rather have for a pet? A DOG or a CAT? If you answer "cat," you've got some serious explaining to do.
I'd rather have both. Currently I have cats (can't have dogs in my apartment, and plus who would do that to a dog anyway?). I love my cats. They don't stink because they wash themselves, they are independent without being standoffish, and they don't need me to entertain them. They greet me at the door after work, they come when I call them, and they cuddle with me when I'm feeling shitty. They never bitch when I leave them alone for a couple days, and they don't pee, shit on, or chew up my stuff.

6) Do you eat grits for breakfast?
I'd like to, but you just can't get good grits in Minnesota. All we can find up here is Instant Grits, and although they're pretty good, they aren't the same as what you get in the south. If I could have the kind of grits that I've had the many times that I've been to New Orleans, I'd have them every morning. With sugar, thankyouverymuch.

7) What is the most dumb-ass thing you ever did in your life? Was it fun or has it haunted you for years?
Hm. It's a tie between having unprotected sex for years and years and years until I finally got pregnant, or the two times that I cheated with my best friend's husbands. (Yea, she was married twice and both of them cheated on her with me.) SOME OF the sex was fun, but for the most part, those things have haunted me for years.

8) Do you exceed the speed limit regularly when you drive, or just do it occasionally? Don't tell me that you NEVER SPEED you lying shit! Tell the truth!
What can I say? Of course I speed regularly! Cut me some slack, I drive a Mustang! You can't help but speed in that thing.

9) Describe the happiest day you can remember living.
Oh I hate this question. I don't know what my "happiest" day was. I can't point to some big, significant event in my life like my wedding day (hasn't happened yet) or the birth of my child (placed him for adoption; not a "happy" day) and say "yes, that's it!", so it's hard for me to nail down the happiest day I can remember living. I've had many days that I remember has happy ones, but I could never pick a "happiest." Right now, all my "happy" days that come to mind revolve around Vin, and how it felt when I was falling in love with him. Since I've been with him, I've been happier than I've ever been in my whole life.

10) Do you believe that some things are worth dying for? If so, name one thing worth dying for and tell me why you feel so strongly about it.
Absolutely. Vin is worth dying for. I love him with all my heart and soul; there's no question I'd die for him. I would also die for several of my friends and family members. I can't really find a way to describe why exactly it is that I feel the way I do. I only know that it's automatic. If someone were to point a gun at me and tell me to choose between my life and the life of anyone I love, I would tell that person to take my life without hesitation.

See, now wasn't that fun? If anyone has any other fun questions for me, or interesting questions that aren't necessarily FOR ME, but that they'd like to see me answer, SPEAK UP! :)

|