ScoobySnax

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

I can't think

I just can't think of a damn thing to write today. Work is really frustrating, and I have a headache. I'm working on month-end reports and as usual, they are fucked up and I have to wait for someone in the IT dept to get them straightened out before I can continue with what I need to do. I just want to get them done and over with - I have no patience for this today. ACK.

MBL has a pretty interesting topic going on this week about cheating. Check it out. I have thoughts on this subject but I'm just too crabby to type them out. I think I'll re-read his posts and get into that discussion later, when my head has cleared out a bit.

Today would be a good day for me to go home and think. I feel like I haven't been doing nearly enough thinking lately.

|