ScoobySnax

Monday, October 06, 2003

None for me

Sigh. No spankings for me last weekend...Vin had to go out of town for a family emergency. It's a weird kind of lonliness when he's gone. When he's away, I somehow feel a little emptier. My head knows this is stupid...it's not like he's on another planet for chrissakes...he is just a phone call away. But there's no reasoning with my heart. Somehow the separation of him being out of town seems larger than when he's just across town, at home. (We don't live together.) I'm sure it didn't help my psyche any that the pseudo-terrorist upstairs neighbor had his mini-pseudo-terrorist children for the weekend, and that they were practicing their world-champion-wrestling moves at about 7:30 am right above my bedroom. Fucking fuckers. It went on (and off...and on again) all weekend long. At one point, I was sitting in a chair in my living room and they were jumping so hard above me that my chair was actually VIBRATING. What. The. Fuck. I gave the universal 'three taps' on the ceiling with my broom as a message for him to shut the hell up. He decided it was his cue to start JUMPING on the floor. Fucking asshat. I hope his nuts get crushed in a vice in some twisted accident. At any rate. This all made up for what amounted to one helluva crappy weekend. I'm glad Vin is home safe, family emergency safely put to rest, and I'm back to work at my predictable job. Hopefully, tomorrow is a better day. Wait, I take that back. I just realized TODAY is a better day! My boss is out of town for a week, and to celebrate, my co-worker and I are taking long lunches. (There's more of a story there, but I don't feel like elaborating.) I'm really not the slacker I might sound like, I swear. I have a fantastic work ethic...I just choose not to waste it on this job, most of the time.

|