ScoobySnax

Friday, October 24, 2003

Our weekend away

Well, I had written a really long post. It was about how we're going away this weekend and how happy I am. I also talked about the wonderful head I gave him last night and how much I loved it.

Then I went to post and publish it.

Only to find out that the FUCKTARDS in my IT department here at work had shutdown the fucking network without telling anyone. Which is something that happens about 2-3 times a week around here. I could go on and on about how ridiculous they are and how much it pisses me off, but frankly it just doesn't deserve that much energy.

So he came over last night and it was fucking wonderful. It was good to lay with him and feel the closeness between us. It was good to spend time kissing him. And it was fucking awesome that I got to give him head, because I haven't been able to do that in awhile. What was even more awesome than that is that I got to make him cum that way. MMMMMMM I love that!!!!! He doesn't always cum from oral stimulation, so it's fucking awesome when he does.

I'm thrilled that we're going to have time alone together this weekend. I plan to spend lots of time in bed with him, reconnecting, sharing, cuddling, kissing, telling secrets, and lots and lots of talking. Really talking. Getting all our wants and needs and hopes for the future out in the open. I hope they match. Deep down, I know they will. Yes, there are times that each of us has our little craziness...our doubts, our worries, our concerns. Sometimes, it gets the better of us. Most of the time though, we manage to level each other out. I don't know what I'm getting at really, except that I'm happy we'll have this time alone to relax and just BE together. I'm looking forward to it, and I know he is too.

May all of you have a fantastic weekend that includes just the right amount of laughter, fun, and sex. Kisses all around.

|