ScoobySnax

Thursday, October 02, 2003

Spank Me!

OK! So it's Thursday and I haven't posted SHIT yet this week. What the hell?!?! Work has been a biatch, and I haven't had time. Ok, that's not the whole truth. Another reason is that Vin recently made me aware of the fact that he has a blog, but has decided that it would be more "fun" for me to find it without any help from him. So basically, I've become obsessed with finding his damn blog. Unsuccessfully, I might add. It's driving me crazy. He is one twisted individual sometimes, but I'm not afraid to admit that it's something I love about him. Ok, time to change the subject, cuz suddenly I'm feeling like getting all mushy about being in love. Sheesh.

So whaddya think of tongue piercings? (Besides the usual "everybody's got one so they're just not a big deal anymore" bullshit.) It has been my experience that the girls I've been with have absolutely loved it, but the guys I've been with haven't really seemed to give a shit one way or another. I'm wondering if anyone else has any insight on this. Is it me? Am I doing something better with it with the girls than the boys? Are there tricks I've not yet learned on the ins and outs of using a tongue stud to the best of my advantage when sucking dick? And let me just state for the record that I'm VERY good at orally stimulating any partner I have - both boys and girls. So it's NOT that I'm lacking skill or anything, I swear. I'm just curious if anyone else has had this same experience. Let me know.

Now, on to spanking me. I have been very naughty for making y'all wait so long for a post and I'm sincerely sorry. How on earth did y'all manage without me? HA. Vin is coming over tonight, and I will be sure to tell him how bad I've been. If he doesn't have the energy to do anything about it tonight, then it's a safe bet that my ass will be in some serious fucking trouble Saturday night. We're going to Ground Zero and he's usually pretty psyched after that, so my ass will likely wind up heavily bruised and very sore. Yummmmm...can't wait. What's that? What is Ground Zero, you ask? It's a club here in Minneapolis. Dancing, drinking, whatnot. Thursday and Saturday nights are Bondage Night. There's a very hot Domme upstairs at the club, and she'll whip, spank, and generally abuse you if you ask her to...with a nice sized crowd looking on. There's other stuff that goes on, but it's really not the same to describe it here. Come to Minneapolis and see it for yourself.

Hm. Just got an interesting email from Vin. He tells me that if the Yankees win, he will be lending my ass to all his friends and family for them to do with me as they please. (He's originally from NY.) He said if they lose, then nothing will happen. I'm crossing my fingers that they win...I'm dying to see what would actually come of that!

|