ScoobySnax

Friday, October 10, 2003

Uninspired

::Sigh:: I am one boring biatch today. I have nothing to write about. Me thinks perhaps this blog is too daunting a task for my feeble mind. At least for my feeble mind while I'm at work. See, if I could just do this from home, things would be so much easier.

Vin came over last night and though I could tell something was disturbing him in the back of his mind (he tried not to let on, but I recognize disturbed when I see it in him), we had a nice night. After some slow, tender love-making, he let me curl up next to him and fall asleep, even though I knew he wasn't staying the night. Falling asleep next to him is one of the most wonderful feelings in the world.

He let me know today that I inadvertently upset him yesterday. I'm hoping the email I sent him this morning will help smooth things over until we can talk about it. I hate when he's upset, especially when I'm the reason. You ever hear that Prince song, "If I was your Girlfriend"? There's a line in that song that goes "would you run to me if somebody hurt you, even if that somebody was me?" Though I don't expect he'll ever be the type to run to me if somebody hurt him, I like that he's open enough with me that when I'm the one upsetting him or making him worry, he tells me so. It's that kind of communication that makes me think that this relationship is one that's going to last. God I love him.

|