ScoobySnax

Monday, November 17, 2003

100 Things About Me

1. My real first name is Amy
2. I was born Kimberly Rose and placed for adoption at 3 weeks old
3. I was adopted at 6 weeks of age
4. I have a brother that I grew up with – I consider him my “real” brother
5. I recently found out my biological mother is dead and that I have a half sister and two half brothers
6. My adoptive parents are both still alive and married (to each other)
7. I am 31 years old as of 8/13/03
8. I am very much in love, and want and hope to marry him (Vin)
9. I have never been married
10. I am bisexual
11. I haven’t had sex with a woman in a long, long time
12. I had a son at the age of 22, and placed him for adoption at birth
13. The only people present at my son’s birth were doctors and nurses; I had no friends, acquaintances, family, or the son’s father with me
14. I lost my virginity at 15; I didn’t want to have sex with him
15. My first kiss was at age 12; my first french kiss was at age 13
16. I have been in love twice (counting my current love)
17. I have been in one car accident; I was uninjured but my car was not
18. I have never broken any bones
19. I have never had major surgery – only tonsils and wisdom teeth out
20. I went to community college right out of high school and stayed for one semester, then quit
21. I am a very good listener
22. I am intelligent but doubt myself a lot
23. I have long light brown curly hair
24. I have blue eyes
25. I have self-esteem issues – mainly that I have very little of it
26. I am pretty
27. I have seven tattoos
28. My tongue is pierced, as are my ears
29. I wish I were thinner, but not a thin or small girl
30. I like that my body is what one would call “thick” or “bigger” or “plus size”
31. I like to call myself a BBW (Big, Beautiful Woman)
32. My bra size is 44DDD
33. I am kind
34. I have a good work ethic but don’t think my current employer deserves to have me busting my ass here
35. I have done several drugs - pot, acid, cocaine, crank (meth), mushrooms
36. My favorite is pot – still do that daily
37. I am Pro-Choice
38. Abortion is not a choice I would make– that’s for other people
39. I am not a judgmental person
40. My perception of strangers is not based on their looks
41. I am very friendly
42. I can be very shy around people I don’t know
43. I am very good with customers
44. I hate working with the public
45. I am glad I have a job where I don’t deal with the public anymore
46. I love the rain
47. I love the sound of children laughing
48. I hate freezing cold weather but I love snow
49. I love the kind of quiet that you can only hear during the winter when there’s snow on the ground
50. I love to help my friends
51. I hate the feeling of not being needed
52. I believe trust is something people should earn
53. I am too trusting of others
54. I believe MOST people are inherently good
55. I believe laughter is good for the soul
56. I hate brussel sprouts
57. I love broccoli and cauliflower, especially in soup
58. I love cheese and bacon, not necessarily together but together is good too
59. I would like to believe in myself more than I do
60. My greatest fear is being totally alone – no love, no friends, no family
61. Vin is the most important thing in the world to me; I would die for him
62. My friends are the second most important thing in the world to me
63. I don’t care about money or status or power
64. I do my damned best to never lie
65. I don’t believe white lies are truly hurtful, or count as lies
66. I believe “not telling” is the same thing as lying
67. I believe hiding things from people you love is wrong
68. I wish that I had enough money to never have to work again
69. If I had enough money to never work again, I would travel and help other people
70. I hate stereotypes
71. I am one of the most open-minded people I know
72. I wish there didn’t have to be war of any kind
73. I believe in a Higher Power
74. I am not religious
75. I love answering people’s questions
76. I have nothing to hide
77. I have an anonymous blog because I feel it gives me more freedom to be open an honest than I could be if people I knew in real life (like work people or my family) read this
78. I love to drink Jack Daniel’s
79. I believe communication is both a tool and a skill
80. I believe communication is one of the greatest tools we’re given, and a skill that should be mastered
81. I have never been in a fist-fight
82. My first loan and most major purchase was a little over a year ago – my Mustang
83. I am not interested in having children
84. Number 83 is NOT why I placed my son for adoption
85. I hate confrontation
86. I am thankful for so many things, I could probably make a list of 100 of them
87. I am a generally happy person
88. I used to play the Flute, Piccolo, Trumpet, Baritone, and French Horn
89. I like to read
90. I watch too much TV
91. I love movies
92. I believe ex’s can be friends in many cases
93. I used to write poetry – it was all very crappy
94. I don’t understand most jealousies and am normally not a jealous person
95. I love sex
96. I have gone through times with no money, no food, no toilet paper
97. My favorite curse word is FUCK
98. I am sorry for every time I have hurt another human being
99. I could write way more than 100 things about me
100. I am not afraid of what people will think of me after reading these 100 things about me

|