ScoobySnax

Friday, November 07, 2003

Changed my mind

I will post a little something today. Just long enough to say that I am very afraid. I know there are times Vin thinks about whether or not he should stay with me. We discussed the fact that he has thoughts of breaking up with me. He says it's not because of me, but because of the fact that he can't be as emotional as he thinks I need him to be. He can't be as open as he thinks I need him to be. He can't let me inside his head the way I've said I need him to.

Does that make everything else that's good about our relationship null and void?

No. I firmly believe that answer to that is no.

I think it's going to be okay - we talked about it at some length last night, and I think we've come to a solution that doesn't involve us parting.

But I'm still scared as hell.

|