ScoobySnax

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I'm back!

Alright alright alright alright ALRIGHT. I'm back in action. I am feeling better than I was on Friday, but still not quite 100%. I spent more time sleeping this past weekend than I did awake, and I think that helped speed my recovery. I've currently got some stomach issues (feels like I did too many situps, but I haven't done any situps so I know that's not it) and I'm a little on the crabby side, but otherwise I'm terrific. Well, terrific may be pushing it a bit, as I'm feeling extremely sexually deprived right now.

Vin and I haven't had sex in over a week. I thought for sure I'd be getting into a mood where I'd want him to come over and make sweet, quiet love to me, but I'm actually feeling just the opposite. Lately, every time I think about sex with him, it involves him doing really nasty things to me. Plus, I realized the other day that he and I haven't really had any kind of "session" lately, and I'm really craving a good spanking...and then some. We haven't played with knives in awhile, and I'd like him to spend some time on that very soon. I love the power he has over me when we're playing like that. I love the feel of the cold steel blade being run over my body. I love the tiny amount of pressure he applies that leaves tiny welt lines across my flesh as he drags the tip from here to there. I love when he grabs me by my hair and pulls, exposing my neck, and then presses the sharp edge of the blade to my throat. It's extremely erotic to me to know that at that exact moment, he's literally got my life in his hands. Honestly, I'm not sure which is more erotic - the fact that I know he could kill me, or the fact that I have such an extreme amount of trust in him to play this way.

*Quick side note*... KIDS DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME. This type of play (knives, razors, etc.) takes a HUGE amount of trust between partners, and is definitely NOT for the inexperienced. I noticed the other day that SPARTA was talking about this very thing, and gave a good reference for people to check out if interested in this type of play. Read what he had to say by clicking here. I highly recommend the link he gave. I also must insist that I am in no way endorsing you to play with knives or razors or any other such instruments without first reading up on the subject. Then again, if you don't have enough sense to learn about dangerous play before trying it, I doubt you'll heed my warning, but I had to say it to ease my own conscience.

Another of my favorite things is when he pins me down and wraps his hand around my throat and squeezes. I have no clue why that excites me as much as it does, but it absolutely drives me wild. Hell, I can get wet just thinking about it. Damn!

At any rate...I suppose I should get back to focusing on work, if that's even possible today. Maybe I'll be back later to indulge myself (and you, my faithful readers) in more fantasies about Vin and him taking me roughly. Mmmm...sounds delicious!

|