ScoobySnax

Monday, November 03, 2003

Mornin' Y'all

It's Monday. It's morning. It's snowing. Yuck. Finished getting my car all fixed up last weekend - it's like new! God Bless extended warranties. I am no longer afraid to drive my rear-wheel drive car in winter! Yay! For those of you that don't live in snow-infested cities and don't know what it's like to drive a rear-wheel drive car in the winter...well, the best way I can explain it is to say quite simply, it's a total pain in the ass.

I have a lot on my mind today. I had a marvelous Saturday with Vin. We had some really nummy sex...the good "connecting" kind. I love when we get in that perfect position so that he's grinding just right and hitting my G-spot. He's on top of me, and he's looking down at me and I'm looking back at him and it's as if there's nothing else in the world but the two of us. He made me cum over and over and over and left me breathless and sweaty and spent and more than satisfied. Then he cuddled up with me and went to sleep. Delicious.

But that's not what's on my mind. Well, it is, in a way...because it's in the back of my mind replaying itself like background music. Makes me giggle and keeps me in a pleasant mood. What's really on my mind is that Vin is very likely going to be taking a job in St. Louis. Right when he told me that he was seriously considering it, I told him I'd go with him. No hesitation, no consideration. Just YES. It's a huge committment and an awfully big change for both of us, but I'm oddly unafraid. Every time I think about the whole idea of it, I get excited and hopeful. I thought for sure it would produce thoughts of worry and possibly doubt, but it has had just the opposite effect. I'm thrilled.

Anyway...lots of work do to so I'm going to get to it. I'll be thinking more about St. Louis and what that will mean to my life, and will likely have much more to say about it later. Hope Monday finds all of you in a better mood than you'd expect for a Monday.

Kisses.

|