ScoobySnax

Friday, November 14, 2003

Sexual suffocation

Ok, so I got stuck for a title. I've been thinking of taking titles off lately because sometimes it's just too much pressure. Blah.

It occured to me last night when I was masturbating that I think I might know why it turns me on so much when Vin grabs me by the throat and starts to cut off my air supply. Or at least, I have a clue. See, when I'm about to cum, I basically hold my breath. Not on purpose or anything, it just happens. It was something I never even noticed about myself until I was with my second girlfriend, Chris.

Chris was great in bed, and an extremely keen observer...which, in my opinion, is part of what made her so great in bed. We were talking one night after a particularly exhausting romp, and she asked if I knew what I sounded like when I was about to cum. I thought about it and decided that I had a clue, but wasn't positive about the particulars. I mean hell, the last thing I'm thinking about when I'm about to cum is what I'm doing, let alone how I sound doing it. I just let the feelings and sensations and everything else completely take over and rule my body - I totally let go. At any rate, she pointed out to me that just before I'm about to cum, I hold my breath. I had to giggle when she said that. It's funny the stuff you never realize you're doing when you're having sex.

|