ScoobySnax

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Thankful

Here it is, as promised...the (short but sweet) list of things I am truly thankful for.

I AM THANKFUL:

- For Vin, and all the wonders and love he has brought to my life
- To have good friends in my life – both in the tangible world, and in the virtual one
- For my family
- For finding my blood relatives, even though it meant having to find out that my Mom has passed away
- For my job – even when it’s a pain in my ass, I’m thankful to even have one
- To have enough money to pay my bills, put gas in my car, and food in my belly
- To have a nice place to live
- For my overall health and sanity (though questionable sometimes!)
- For the ability to speak, hear, smell, taste, and touch/feel
- For the ability to read, write, and continually learn
- For this blog, because it helps me in so many ways
- For a great sex life!

There are many more things, too...but this list seems great as is. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

|