ScoobySnax

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

To shave or not to shave

Okay, I'm sure this topic has been covered about a zillion times by other bloggers, but I'm too lazy to read everyone's archives to find out what they've said. So I pose it to you, my readers. To shave or not to shave, that is the question.

I have been shaving my pubic hair since I was 19 years old. I always leave a triangle on top, but everything else from the top of my lips down is smooth as silk. I just can't have it any other way. I don't shave daily - razor burn happens if I try - but I do shave it clean at least once a week. I'd shave it more often if I were living with Vin and having sex more than once a week, but the need hasn't presented itself yet.

So I'm wondering...guys, girls, everyone in between...do you shave? Do you trim? Does your partner like it or care or even notice?

I personally like when Vin trims down there (nothing worse than being in the middle of a really hot blow job and having a stray hair tickle your nose and threaten to make you sneeze...or worse - giggle) but I'd never expect him to shave it. I've seen guys with everything shaved down there...it's cool (often makes their dick look bigger) but it's not a gigantic turn-on for me. Not like seeing a shaved woman. Damnnnnn there's something about seeing a woman with smooth pussy lips that gets me all kinds of hot, bothered, and wet. Maybe it's because I know exactly how soft her pussy would feel if I pressed my mouth to it and licked her up one side and down the other. Or how it would feel to my fingers...like velvet that would get even softer when she got wet. MMMMM... yes indeed, nothing like a shaved woman.

Hm. Where was I? I got all sidetracked fantasizing about running my tongue over a beautifully shaved, silky smooth pussy. Oh yea...shaving. So I pose it to you - to shave or not to shave, that is the question.

|