ScoobySnax

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Um...oops

Ok so I teased you with the possibility of a sex post today, but I just can't deliver. I'm sorry. Just not feeling very 'sex-minded' today. Well that's not totally true...at least it wasn't true earlier today. Vin sent me a nummy little tease in an email...something about sitting on his face and that got me started but I was too busy with work to post. Then, lucky me, Aunt Flo arrived this afternoon and it's just damn hard to feel sexy when you're on the rag. Well maybe it's not hard for YOU, but it's hard for me. So there.

I have a lot going on in the back of my mind today. Questions galore. Thoughts of the future and what it holds. Wondering how things with Vin are going to be. I'm so impatient sometimes. It really bugs me.

Last night on the way home from work I heard 'Cat's in the Cradle' and it made me cry. Am I the only one that can't hear that song without shedding a tear?

I really need to be held today. Can't decide if it's all the stuff going on in my head, or the PMS, or a touch of lonliness, or what. But I need to be held. Tight.

|