ScoobySnax

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Weird Dream

I had the weirdest dream last night. It involved a guy I was dating way back in High School, in maybe 10th grade or so. In my dream, I ran into this guy at a public park. We were attending some sort of reunion, although I don't remember anyone else familiar being there. When I ran into him I recognized him, though he looked older. Much like I imagine what it would be like to run into him today, considering I haven't seen him since 10th grade or so, and that was 15+ years ago. (Woah.) At any rate, we got to chatting for a bit - the usual crap...how ya been, what are you doing now, yada yada yada. He was telling me about what it's like being a doctor and married with a newborn and all that. Next thing I know, I have him down on the grass on a blanket, giving him the best blow job he's ever had in his life. (His words in my dream, not my own inflated ego...well actually, if you think about it, it IS my own inflated ego...::sigh::) Don't ask me how we went from respectable conversation to me sucking his dick, because I have no idea. All I know is that it was extremely vivid and lasted a long time.

Several weird things about this...first of all, I never sucked his dick in real life. Secondly, I haven't thought about this guy in ages - so why on earth would he show up in a dream? That always weirds me out. When I dream of things that have randomly crossed my mind recently, at least I can understand why they're showing up in my subconcious. But when I dream about things that I haven't been thinking about, I wonder where the hell they came from.

Weird. Weird, I tell you.

|