ScoobySnax

Friday, November 14, 2003

What do YOU want??

Hey...so I realized today that I'm going to hit 1,000 on my site meter very soon. I've decided that 1,000 hits is a pretty special occasion, and as such, y'all deserve to get whatever you ask for. SO...

Do you want something juicy? Do you want a true story about my sexual adventures? Do you want a fantasy? Do you want to hear 100 things about me? Do you want me to describe myself? Do you want me to tell you about the first time I got my heart broken? Do you want me to tell you something routine and mundane about my life, like what I had for breakfast? Do you want to hear tales about what my life was like growing up? Do you want to hear about my son? Do you want to hear about what scares me or makes me happy or makes me sad or makes me curious? Do you want to hear my theories on ....um....whatever??

What do YOU want?

Let me know...either in comments or email. I want to give y'all something special and something fun and something really GOOD to honor the fact that 1,000 of you have come by and read about my life. Think of it as my little way of saying thanks.

|