ScoobySnax

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Words vs Actions

Do you ever feel like someone is telling you one thing but really means another?

That's something that makes me wonder. Why do people do that? Why would you say one thing when what you mean is something else entirely? Huh. That's funny. As I wrote that, it occured to me that I have exhibited this behavior in the past - saying one thing and meaning another. Yea, well let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I'm just crabby right this second. As usual, I'm sitting here wishing I had a crystal ball to see into the future. Has it ever occured to you how much easier it would be to function if you knew what the future held? Shit, talk about hindsight being 20/20...you'd have the ability to change your actions BEFORE they happened. I figure I'd make a lot less mistakes that way. Hm. What's that you say? That would take the fun out of life, if we knew what was going to happen and could forge our own destinies and paths? Well to hell with that. I don't wanna see the whole road, just maybe the next block or so. That would be helpful.

|