ScoobySnax

Friday, December 12, 2003

Busy + Slightly Lazy + Uninspired = You get neglected

Can I just bitch one more time about the fact that I HATE not having a computer and internet access at home?!?!?! Work has been a bitch - I'm buried in paperwork and projects and as a result, no time to blog. But hell, even if I'd found the time this week - which I suppose I could have if I really tried, I haven't really had anything to say.

St. Louis is on my mind. Vin is on my mind. Sex is on my mind. Friends are on my mind. Having very little money and many to buy Christmas Gifts (and/or Holiday Gifts) for is on my mind. I feel like I'm not doing enough. Not enough to help Vin with all the stress of having to move in a couple weeks. Not enough for people less fortunate than me. Not enough for my friends that really need me. Not enough for myself. Not enough for my readers that stop by here each day hoping for a laugh or a story or just...SOMETHING.

I worry too much and do too little. I'm a great organizer, and at times a really damn good planner. But follow-through...? Well, it's not exactly my strong suit. I guess there's no sense dwelling on what I'm not doing. Best to just muddle through and figure out how to do what I can, then focus on doing it as well as possible.

Sorry to be so boring. And don't say I'm not, because I know better. I'm boring MYSELF just by writing this. But I just don't have the time or the energy to really let everything hang out there today. Hell, I can't even think of a decent Friday's Quote.

Blame it on the weather. Getting up and leaving the house at 7:30 am in -2 degree weather will put a damper on just about anyone, I suspect. Brings me down. Makes me tired and hungry and cranky. Makes me wish Vin didn't need his own personal alone time, and would just come and be with me tonight....not to talk, not to think....just to hold me and cuddle with me and keep me warm. His presence makes everything better.

Hopefully, next week I'll be back to my old self. Maybe the temp will come up a few degrees and thaw my brain, so I can do some decent, productive thinking....and hence, some decent posting. Wish me luck.

|