ScoobySnax

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Fun with names

I love this site, called Kabalarian Philosophy. What attracted me to it in the first place is that they have a free name analysis. (There's a link for Free Name Analysis on the left side of the screen on their site - click on it, then scroll down a bit and there's a place to enter your name.) I've looked up many, many names, and in about 98% of the cases, the analysis was dead on. (I showed one of my good friends what they had to say about his name, and he asked me if I wrote it myself and was just playing a joke on him.)

Here's what they had to say about Amy:
Your first name of Amy has made you a friendly, approachable, and generous person. Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be blunt and sarcastic. As you are naturally talkative, you find it easy to meet and make friends with many people. This name inclines you to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances. You can be firm, positive, and independent in your own ideas and in reaching your own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, you often need encouragement. You respond quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown you. There are artistic, creative abilities in this name that you could express through music or singing, or, in a practical way, through sewing or interior decorating.

There's more information available if you subscribe, which I do not. But the brief analysis is good, and in my case, extremely accurate.

Check it out sometime!


|