ScoobySnax

Monday, December 29, 2003

Greetings

Didja miss me? Well I missed all of you. Work is crappy but tolerable today - not too much to catch up on. Finished a couple of books while on vacation. American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis and Love's Executioner (& Other Tales of Psychotherapy) by Irvin D. Yalom. Both extremely interesting, terrific reads.

Things at home are the same, the roomie is sick - again. This time with a cold. Oy.

Things with Vin are...well...hm. What's the word I'm looking for? Challenging? Perhaps. He wants to be alone. I want to be by his side. He wants to think things through and make decisions about his future by himself. I want to help. He can't use or doesn't want my help. Clearly, neither of us is going to get exactly what we want, but I can see an inconspicuous compromise in our future.

At any rate. I can see by my site meter that I owe you another 100 Things about me. Yippie. Anything in particular you want to know? I'll be working on writing it today and tomorrow...so if ya got a question on your mind for me, ask away!

|