ScoobySnax

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

He's gone...

Well, Vin took off for his vacation this morning. Not only did he call me at 7am to be sure we'd have a few minutes to chat before he left, but he also called me from the plane to tell me he'll miss me and that he loves me very much. It was incredibly sweet.

I'll miss him too. Very, very much. But I know he needs this and it will be really good for him to get away. I am so very proud of him for recognizing his needs and taking care of them, and for taking the time to communicate that to me. Y'all know how I feel about communication, I'm sure I don't have to reiterate. I am extremely touched that he is making such a huge effort to get out of his comfort zone in the communication department. It's a huge deal for him, and his actions speak volumes.

I love him more than I can accurately express right this moment.

|