ScoobySnax

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Mmmmm...delicious thoughts...

I just caught this post over at Sparta. Reminded me of something I'd read awhile back over at Dirty Whore Diary. I don't want to link to the specific story she was telling - it was a personal thing she was sharing. I'm ashamed to even say this, but although the story she shared was not meant to be arousing in the least, the part where she talked about being pissed on nearly made me cum.

At any rate. My thoughts on pissing as it relates to a sexual act. Before Vin introduced me to the world of Blogs, particularly sex blogs, I'd never really given any thought to the whole 'pissing' concept. It wasn't until I read the aforementioned post by Dirty Whore that I really gave it some thought. Now, the idea of being pissed on turns me on a great deal. Mainly, I think, because the act itself would require such submission from me. No, that's not exactly it. Maybe it's more the humiliation aspect of it. I don't know for sure. Either way, the thought of being pissed on...pissed in...well, it's just incredibly fucking hot. I've never done anything like that before, so maybe that's part of the turn on as well. And not just the act of pissing...the idea of an entire scene involving me being taken forcefully (ahem, "against" my will, to be more specific) and being made (forced) to be extremely submissive and "suffer" something humilitating (like being pissed on, then later being cum on) as part of the scene just about puts me over the edge.

I'll definitely have to discuss this with Vin. The things he's introduced me to so far have resulted in some of the best orgasms I've ever had in my life. It's no wonder I want more.

|