ScoobySnax

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

More fisting fun

Thanksgiving was nice...didn't get to spend it w/Vin but that was alright - he spent time with his kids and that made me happy. I was with my family and it was....well....time with family. Blah.

Best part of the weekend was that Vin came over Saturday night. He spent a really really long time eating me out and making me cum, and I enjoyed every minute. As I laid there feeling sedated and basking in the afterglow of my delicious orgasms, he got up and said "don't move." He went over to the toy drawer and retrieved the lube. My body perked up a bit with interest. He positioned himself between my legs and I felt him further lubing my still wet pussy. I did a little dance in my head, because I knew what was coming next and it filled me with anticipation and excitement. Slowly and carefully, he put his fingers inside me...then I felt him slowly working in his thumb. He added more lube, and pushed further inside me, twisting his hand just a bit so that it would slide inside more easily. For a split second I thought that I might not be able to take it all....so I concentrated on relaxing my pussy and continued taking deep breaths. Little by little, he worked his way in. It felt fucking amazing. He pushed a little more, and suddenly his entire hand was all the way inside me. I was crazy excited. I wanted to cum like that with him inside me. I reached down and started rubbing my clit. No time to tease myself or linger or go slow...I wanted to cum hard, and I wanted it RIGHT THAT SECOND. (Pretty sure I said that out loud but who knows? I was beside myself with pleasure. I have no idea what comes out of my mouth when I'm in ecstasy!) I was rubbing myself in a frenzy. So hard and fast, in fact, that my hand started to cramp....which pissed me off because I thought I was about to be robbed of an amazing orgasm. I slowed a bit to let my hand relax, and it paid off. I could feel my orgasm building from deep inside me. I reached down with my other hand so that I could feel Vin's arm to try to gauge how far inside me he was. I could feel he was in past his wrist, and the thought of it gave me a mental orgasm. I could see it in my minds eye. I was going nuts. My pussy clamped down so hard on his hand that I briefly wondered if anyone had ever broken a hand that way. No matter, I was about to cum. I pursued my clit at a feverish pace, my pussy tightly grasping Vin's hand....and exploded in a body-jerking orgasm. It. Was. HUGE. Delicious. Fucking delicious.

I only wish we had it on video or film. I'm dying to see it from Vin's perspective.

|