ScoobySnax

Friday, December 19, 2003

Vacation...sort of

Technically, I'm not "going" anywhere. I'm not going to be at work for the next week, so I guess that still counts as vacation. Point is, I likely won't be blogging again until Monday the 29th. Which is regrettable, because I finally feel like writing. I feel like I could go on for days. Maybe the writing bug will come back to me when I return to work. Or maybe I'll get off my lazy ass and get over to the library to blog from there. Eh, who cares.

I'm frustrated and a bit depressed today. (As if you couldn't tell.) Although I feel like writing, I'm going to cut this short. I'm leaving work shortly and need to get some shit in order.

I see that when I return to work I'm going to owe y'all another '100 Things' about me list...I promised at 2,000 hits I'd do another, and I'm nothing if not a woman of my word. I'll have to think on that list over my "vacation."

Plus, awhile back MBL indicated some interest in hearing the story of the first time I got my heart broken. I shall be writing that very soon as well.

Happy Tolerable Holidays to you all, whatever you may be celebrating this time of year. I'll miss you while I'm away.

|