ScoobySnax

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

can't stop crying

so, yea, i'm at work, and i can't fucken stop crying. how extremely professional of me. can't be helped - i have shitload of work that has to be done and i'm the only one that can do it.

a number of people have asked me how i'm going to tell his wife. heh heh...OrdinaryJoe even suggested sending her a pic of us (which i just happen to have but am going to give to him - he can do what he likes with them, which i assume will be burning them).

well, this may sound crazy to all y'all, but i'm not going to. either she's a fucken idiot to not question his behavior and whereabouts or she just doesn't care what he does - either way, it ain't my place to be tellin' nobody nothin'. it's their bag of shit and they can deal with it.

there are a vast number of reasons i'm not going to stir that bag of shit - it ain't my place, it's not in my nature to be vindictive, and what comes around goes around are just a few. i don't want to perpetuate the kind of bad karma that surrounds him, and to me, telling his wife would be doing just that.

not to mention the world of hurt he could cause my life if he wanted to. he has naked pics of me - some of which may or may not include my face, i really have no idea - heat of the moment and all that. also, he knows the full extent of my past and current drug use - a handy tidbit my employer would be only too happy to investigate if given a reason.

am i hurt? yes. am i disappointed? yes. am i angry? you bet. what really fucken sucks is that although i have a lot of work to do, a lot of it is just manipulating numbers and doesn't require much brain power...which means my mind is picking away at this whole vin mess.

when i think about some of the lengths he went to to lie to me, i get sick to my stomach. remember a few months ago when i was all upset that he'd given his "ex" the address to my blog so she could read it? get this - he told me that she, too, had a blog and if it would make me feel better, he'd give me the address so i could go read it. so of course i did. only to realize a few months later (but LONG before yesterday) that HE HAD WRITTEN IT HIMSELF, and posed as her. that's the kind of fucked up stuff i'm talking about. WHO DOES THAT KIND OF SHIT???????????

oh i have to stop now. my crying is getting obnoxious and i need to try to compose myself and get back to my spreadsheets.

obviously, i'll probably be whining about this latest "tragedy" in my life for a few days - sorry. if you're looking for more of the fun stuff i used to write about, like sex...well, check back in a week or two. maybe i'll be more interesting then.

|