ScoobySnax

Friday, January 23, 2004

The Crying Solution

Laughter? Laughter you say?

And sex? Fuck buddy you say?

Well hell, if you insist! How 'bout two for the price of one??

A little over a week ago (Monday the 12th, I believe), I got an instant message on Yahoo Messenger from Random Guy (not his real yahoo ID, and my apologies to anyone actually calling themselves Random Guy)...something about him seeing my pic on my Yahoo profile and thinking I'm cute and would I like to chat sometime? Heh heh...sure!

As it turns out, he's pretty fucken cool. We've talked on the phone nearly every day this week, and so far, he seems like he's on the level.

Until or unless I come up with a better name for him, I'm going to call him TC...which is short for The Comic, which is what he is. No literally! He does stand-up and a few places in town here, and he's really fucken funny. He has managed to make me laugh at least one time every single time I've talked to him.

AND...he's a rather sexual guy. We've had MANY conversations about sex, and I'm willing to bet he's going to rock my fucken world. (Um, the good way...not like Vin did.)

I explained my situation with Vin, and he's been very understanding and sympathetic. And very "no pressure". He has said that as much as he'd like to date me, he understands where I'm coming from right now, and would be more than happy getting to know me as friends first. He pointed out to me that any decent relationship is based on a solid friendship anyway. I nearly jumped through my email to hug him at that point, because it's EXACTLY what I have always said.

Now, I'm not getting all crazy and trying to jump into one thing right after ending another. I intend to explain to TC that my intentions are to have some laughs and hang out and be friends...and hopefully have a bunch of non-committal but extremely fun and slightly raunchy sex. I'm not up for anything more than that right now, and I have a feeling he's going to understand and respect that. I want to take baby steps...one day at a time, and see how things go.

We are planning to hang out sometime this weekend. I have a feeling our meeting is going to include some much needed laughter, and if I'm lucky, some much needed sexual release, affection, and intimacy.

Ahhh...just what my comment doctor's ordered.

|