ScoobySnax

Friday, January 23, 2004

Feeling Better

Not good, just a little better. No longer feeling like a pile of 3 day old dog shit, at least.

How do people do it? How do they go from being in love one day, and hating someone's guts the next?? I have been in love exactly twice in my life, and Vin was one of them. And as much as I want to say 'good riddance' and 'fuck him' and 'I hate his guts', I can't. I can't be a light switch and just turn it off, regardless of the fact that I'm hurting so badly that I'm absolutely sick right now. I figure it's going to end up being more like a dimmer switch...that it will fade over time and eventually go out...but I think I'm expecting too much of myself to think that I should just be able to not feel anything for him anymore.

I may have a bit of a solution to the crying thing...see next post.

|