ScoobySnax

Friday, February 06, 2004

something i just made up

more than my pillow and blanket when i'm sleeping through my alarm
more than brad pitt or johnny depp - just because of your charm

more than the sun on my face when my mind's full of clouds
more than the stereo in my car when i turn it up loud

more than fresh flowers picked just for me
more than a shower when i'm super dirty

more than the sound of children at play
more than a quiet snowfall on a balmy winter's day

more than swearing when i'm really really mad
more than any other lover i've had

more than chocolate or salt when i have pms
more than a note from my boss that says "you're the best!"

more than i ever thought that i would
more than i even probably should

this is just a glance at how much i love you
keep it close to your heart, for all of it's true

|