ScoobySnax

Friday, March 19, 2004

Good reads

Been blog-surfing a little lately...here's a few that I need to add to my "Blogs I read" list. Check 'em out:

Wanton Maleness

What the Hell is Wrong With You People?

Homeless Guy

letmeseethatstickforasecond - He hasn't posted much yet, but I think he's going to be a pretty entertaining read.

Two Blue Balls - So far, just about every post I've read has been amusing. Here's an example:
"dammit, i'm entirely fed up with my nutsack sticking to my legs. really, why should i have to spend so much time dealing with this? anyone selling velveteen holding sacks for testicles could make a fortune." says brian mercat

I have officially realized my need to invent velveteen holding sacks. Thanks, Brian.

You best watch your ass, Trump. This is the new billion-dollar idea.

|