ScoobySnax

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I suck (and not in a good way)

I wish I had a dime for every time I've read into something he's said or done. Last night's a good example. I'm too lazy, and it's too stupid to even blog about, really.

Suffice it to say that there are times when I could really benefit from having more face to face conversations with him. It's hard being in a long distance relationship. I'm guessing it's hard for just about everyone, but I'm going out on a limb to say that I think it's even harder for us because of the way it all happened. I sometimes wish I'd been consulted truthfully about the entire situation before everything got to be the way it is. But really, that's neither here nor there. We can't go back and change it - we just have to figure out the best way to live with things as they are and make the best of a situation that isn't the most ideal for the purposes of having a great relationship.

But sometimes, like last night, I don't know where the fuck my head is at. I don't know why I read into things the way I do. It's a habit I'm trying to break, but it's a hard one because it's a huge defense mechanism, and it acts like a security blanket at times.

I'm like that little kid from the movie Mr. Mom. I just don't wanna let my woobie go.

|