ScoobySnax

Monday, April 19, 2004

Ahhhh...

Just what I needed. A lovely, wonderful, relaxing, sexual weekend with my love. My ass is bruised, my pussy slightly sore, and every muscle in my body is worn out. It was absolutely wonderful. We shared a couple of 'firsts'...but I don't feel up to sharing the intimate details just yet.

Another delightful aspect was that I didn't need seatbelt extensions for any of my flights. I was thrilled.

There is the matter of this nastiness going on in my comments that should probably be addressed first. I was going to ignore it, and not dignify any of it with a response...but I changed my mind. For a few days, I considered taking comments off of here altogether...but I have decided I really don't want to do that. There have been more times than not that I've gotten really positive, constructive, thought-provoking comments, and I believe that outweighs the negative, destructive comments that I've received as of late.

There is a story behind why Dave is being the way he is in my comments. I have chosen not to go into the details of it here for several reasons - but mostly because I don't feel it necessary to verbally assault him in a public forum the way he has recently done to me. I have never intentionally hurt or harmed him in any way, and I don't see his behavior as a reason to start...yet. I am hoping this situation can be resolved in a more adult manner than by flinging vicious insults back and forth like monkeys fling feces...but that is up to Dave.

I appreciate The Spartan's comments on my behalf. (He is, after all, the man I love and I adore that he would take an active role in standing up for me.) As an FYI to the rest of you - I never asked him to step to my defense, nor did I expect it. The reason I point that out is that although y'all may have your reasons for thinking negatively of me or my behavior, I would rather that you didn't also think that I can't fight my own battles, and need him to come to my rescue as soon as the going gets tough.

I have a very honest and open blog...the things I write here are frequently very personal. I make no apologies for what I've written or what I will write in the future, any more than I make apologies for who I am or what I do or what I think or feel. Some of you hate me for it; some of you love me for it. I force no one to read me; near as I can figure, if you're one of the ones that hate me for it, you just won't come back.

This is not to say that people can't make negative comments or say things I disagree with. Quite the opposite, in fact. Say whatever you want - that's why they're called comments. If you feel you must follow in Dave's footsteps and flame me for who I am or what I do - I won't try to stop you. But I do ask that you think carefully before you speak, and be sure you are saying what you really want to say - not just being rude for the sake of being rude.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

|