ScoobySnax

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Hmmm what to write what to write what to write.

Nothing exciting happening. I've been feeling somewhat un-sexual lately, so I haven't really been in the mood to talk about the "firsts" that he and I had the last time I saw him.

Work is, as always, crapola.

Home life is....well, as to be expected. Not much really changes at home. Jodie (my roomie) is her usual self - motherly, slightly lazy, somewhat condescending, and in a constant state of disapproval of my still talking to HIM. Life would be so much easier for both of us if I just let her run my life and did whatever she wanted me to. Oddly, that's not going to happen.

Got new neighbors recently. My ex b/f (the father of the son that I placed for adoption; the guy that was my first true love) and his wife and kids moved in just down the hall from my apartment. It's been interesting. That's a weird situation in and of itself, and a lot more background information would need to be blogged about. Hm...maybe I'll get to that one of these days. He's my first heartbreak and vice-versa, so I guess it's a story worth telling. Plus, as it gets closer to my son's birthday, I realize that I've never really blogged much about that, and I think it would be theraputic. I still harbor guilt about the whole situation, so maybe writing about it would be a good thing.

It's almost April 30, which is the date that I first started talking to him one year ago. If I had known then what I know now, would I still have done it all? You bet your fucking ass I would. For a multitude of reasons.

Hopefully, I'll have something more interesting to blog about tomorrow.

Kisses.

|