ScoobySnax

Thursday, April 01, 2004

A lack of sex...

Can really make a naughty girl overly horny. Lately, I've been masturbating quite a bit more than usual...I'm guessing it's because it's coming up on 3 weeks since I last saw him, and I know it's likely going to be at least another 3 before I get to see him again. It's not so much the time that's gone by that bothers me...it's the idea of how long it's going to be before we're together again. And it's not just the sexual aspect of it all...but for the purposes of this post, let's assume it is.

I'm surprised to learn that I miss being manhandled and fucked hard and fast more than I miss his tender love making. I miss him grabbing me by my hair, pulling it hard, then shoving me face-down onto the bed. I miss him kissing me roughly and biting my lip. I miss wrestling around with him (knowing I'm going to be full of bruises the next day) until he finally pins me down with all his weight and won't let me up. I miss the feel of his hand around my throat, squeezing tighter and tighter until I really can't breath. I miss him slapping me across the face and feeling the delicious sting.

And oh god how I miss his spankings! I love when he commands me to lie face down on the bed naked and wait for him. I love that he takes his time coming to me...circling the bed...carefully selecting which implement he'd like to start with. I love the way he works my ass over with the belt. (NOT the braided belt - I HATE that one! That one hurts like a motherfucker!! That one should be for punishment only.) I love that he works up into it...starting with slow, firm strokes across my ass...slowly increasing the speed and power. I love that he knows exactly how to do it to make me the wettest. Then he'll switch to the hairbrush, taking long, hard strokes until I start to bruise. By that time, I'm squirming and sweating and practically begging to be fucked. Instead of giving in to my wish...he takes out the flogger, and goes to town with that for awhile to finish me off.

Okayyyyy totally lost my train of thought. I'm too worked up. Excuse me while I go give myself a little relief in the ladies room. Maybe I'll be back....

|