ScoobySnax

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Everyday, the list gets longer

Everyday, I'm forced to add another name to the list of people that can just KISS MY ASS!

So today is one of those days where I'm full of pent-up...EVERYTHING...and I feel like making a list of people who can just kiss my big white-girl ASS!!
- Jodie, my roomie, just for being herself.
- Timmy, the ex-b/f that I had my kid with, just for being himself. Oh, and for not calling me on Mother's Day, but instead sending me a fucking text message on my phone that said "happy mothers day". JACKASS. Oh, and I've decided to call him Timmy based on South Park's TIMMY! Because that's how I'm feeling about him right now. The name shall stay, no matter how I'm feeling. Let it serve as a reminder to me that he is incredibly dense and one-word oriented more often than I care to admit.
- Work, for reasons that should go w/out saying.
- My cats, (I don't know which one did it so they can both kiss my ass) for puking up a hairball in the middle of the night, WHICH I STEPPED IN on my way to the bathroom at about 4am in the dark. If that isn't the damned grossest feeling my toes could have at that hour, I don't know what is.

That's all I can think of for now. My ass will be available for kissing between the hours of now and forever.

|