ScoobySnax

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

My Boss

Damn it all...the one boss that I have that I actually like is leaving. I have two other bosses that, quite frankly, suck at being bosses/managers. The one I directly report to is the worst of two evils. She is neurotic, hates to delegate (which leads to her constantly coming in early, skipping breaks and lunch, and still having a pile of paperwork on her desk), never takes the day off, gives people the evil eye for calling in sick, assumes most of us couldn't function without her micromanaging us, and worst of all, rarely (if ever) gives us any praise. Other than that, she's a pretty nice lady. Good at most of what she does, but a terrible, terrible manager. She's a first-time manager, so I cut her slack by not being an asshole to her like I want to be most of the time, but that's not an excuse for trying to learn to be a better manager.

Damn that one boss for leaving!!!

|