ScoobySnax

Monday, May 10, 2004

Phone Sex

When was the last time you had phone sex? How about the first time?

I don't remember the last time I had phone sex, but I sure do remember the first time. I had no clue what I was doing - I was pretty naive for my age (I was 20 at the time), and had never had phone sex in my life...hell, I didn't really even know what phone sex was! My b/f at the time started it by telling me he was touching himself and thinking about what he wanted to do to me. He instructed me to touch myself, and then told me to hold the phone up to my pussy so he could hear how wet I was. He told me to tell him how I was touching myself and asked what I was thinking about, etc. Pretty soon, it boiled down to just heavy breathing and moaning...and then I came really hard and really loud, dropping the phone in the process. I had no idea if he was really jerking off to all that, but who cared?? What a rush! We did it a few more times and I got a little better at it, but we broke up before I got really good.

I've had some practice since then, and I'm not half bad. I mean, I'm no expert at describing sexual acts or anything, and I frequently knock my creativity...but for what I lack in those areas, I more than make up for in other ways. I'm more than comfortable on the phone, I'm a bit of a closeted exhibitionist, and I love the thought of turning someone else on by the fact that I'm getting myself off. I LOVE the idea of someone on the other end of the line listening to me cum...over and over and over and over. Hell, I even considered trying to do it for money, but it seemed like much more of a time committment than I wanted to give. So instead, I just did it for fun. I miss it.

I think it can do a lot to boost a long distance relationship like the one I have, where we only get to see each other about every six weeks. (Unfortunately, due to the living situation Vin's in, we don't have an opportunity to take advantage of phone sex, which sucks.) I mean, even though technically it's masturbation...I'm not alone. I have someone on the other end of the line...so it's more like a performance. And it's not just that, it's more. I'm sparking the other person's imagination by telling them all the nasty, kinky things I want to do to them, and how. Mmmmm...delicious!

To me, it's the next best thing to sex.

Oh...and I should also mention...I wrote this post because Vin commanded it...and I LOVE...FUCKING LOVE when he commands me to do things like this. Makes me wet. Dripping wet.

|