ScoobySnax

Friday, May 14, 2004

Public Sex

According to a recent survey (taken by yours truly), there are a few people who read me that would like to hear about sex in public places.

How weird is it that I have zero experience with this??? I mean, I've had sex outdoors a couple times...on a hiking trail just off the highway and a few times in cars...but never in a truly public place.

I know! What the hell??

I think it's because I'm too shy, a total pussy. I've always been to scared we're going to get caught. When I think about that - 'getting caught' - I have to laugh a little bit, because I mean really, what's the worst that could happen? I'm practically an exhibitionist, so I doubt that I'd really care one way or the other if random people witnessed the event. And law enforcement? When was the last time I saw a cop wandering around looking for people having sex in public places?? Most of the public places I'd even think to have sex don't have cops wandering around in/on/around them. Could be because I live in Minnesota - cops on foot patrol is a rare sight here. In fact, other than at parades I don't think I've ever seen a cop on foot. But I digress. The point is, I haven't done it. And unless Vin instigates it, I doubt I ever will.

Am I missing out? Have you done it? Was it awesome? Was it a rush? Did it suck? Did you get caught? Did you like getting caught?

Tell me all about it. Maybe if I find out what I'm missing, I'll become the instigator!

|