ScoobySnax

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Speaking of communicating...

Do you ever surf around in blogdom and come across an obviously young person's blog...and not just ANY young person, but a young person who writes like this:

"I noe to some ppl out dere... Dun go blame e gal lorz... Itz lyk as if she can stop him frm lyking her?? ... Canot rite?? ... So stop blaming... Newayz... Itz wad u hrd frm othrz mouths... Mebbe it is rili juz roadside jibberish? ... I wanna not think abt it... Yet... I juz keep drifting back to it... This is damn shit manz...

Shan2... Yeahz... We'll visit each othrz funerals n den meet somewhere on Earth b4 going to Heaven kKz? ... I scared I get lost... Coz derez no one to guide mi nemorez... Haix..."


WHAT in the HELL is THAT? I'm not trying to cut this person down or anything like that - in fact, I'm not even going to tell you where this came from because it's not about this particular writer. I've seen this many times and I am just curious - is this a new language or something?? I can't grasp it.

Does anyone know what this is about? (I don't mean this particular passage - I mean this new style of writing.)

|