ScoobySnax

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

It's over

He called last night to tell me that he wants me to see other people, but that for all practical purposes he still wants to be my boyfriend. He PROMISED me that I will see him again.

But it was all a lie, again.

He sent me a text message 5 minutes after we were off the phone to say "I'm sorry it's over. I enjoyed every minute with u. This I have never lied about."

No, fucker, it was just EVERYTHING ELSE that you lied about, right? Of course you enjoyed every minute with me. You enjoyed taking advantage of my love for you, and using me like the (obviously) worthless whore that I am.

Clearly, everything in his life is more important than me. Just wish he could have said so sooner, instead of pretending to put anything into this relationship.

ALL OF YOU WERE RIGHT. I WAS WRONG.

I woke up this morning and realized that my life is fucking worthless. Every mistake I make just keeps happening over and over again. Nothing is ever going to change. I can't truly be loved because I'm not worth it, and I never will be.

Too bad no one pays fat prostitutes, or I could at least find something to do with my life.

|