ScoobySnax

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Why is it ...

...that what seems like such a simple solution to some people, is just impossible for other people to see?

Why can't he just leave her? I never really got a straight answer to that. Oh, he had his reasons - multitudes of them. But when it comes right down to it, what's the bottom fucking line? Why can't he just go??????

Why do I have to move on from (aside from the lying) the greatest relationship I've ever had? Why do I have to get over it? Why can't he just leave and be happy with me? Why is it so hard? Why couldn't he ever be totally straight with me? Why were there always half-truths and half-stories and things he left out and things he avoided. Why?

YES I know it's pointless to ask. Yes I know that asking these questions doesn't make one damn bit of difference now.

And YES I know that most of you are probably thinking "If it wasn't exactly what you wanted, why didn't you leave a long time ago??" That's your simple solution that is just impossible for me to see.

It's impossible for me to understand why things have to be the way they are right now.

I don't want to move on. I want it to be what I know it could be, god dammit.

|