ScoobySnax

Monday, July 19, 2004

A blog after my own [inner bitch] heart

Found a new blog today that I really dig.  People Who Deserve A Beat Down.
 
Many posts made me laugh right out loud. So far, this one is my favorite.
 
Nice. Very, very nice. This one's definitely going to be a regular read.
 
I'd like to add a couple of my own for today:
 
Blogspot - you deserve a beat down for eating my original version of this post. Fuck nugget.
 
Second, to the person that I (casually) know who sent me the following email today:
 
To all of my friends, I do not usually forward messages, But this isfrom my good friend Pearlas Sandborn and she really is an attorney. If she says that this will work - It will work. After all, What have yougot to lose? SORRY EVERYBODY.. JUST HAD TO TAKE THE CHANCE!!! I'm anattorney, And I know the law. This thing is for real. Rest assured AOLand Intel will follow through with their promises for fear of facing amultimillion-dollar class action suit similar to the one filed byPepsiCo against General Electric not too long ago. Dear Friends; Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates is sharing his fortune. If you ignore this, You will repent later.
 
I don't even need to cut/paste more of that email - you all know what I'm talking about. Here's what I'd like to say to him:
 
You, sir, deserve a beat down of legendary proportions. I know for a fact that this is not your first day using the Internet, nor is it the first email you've ever received, which means that as an adult human with an IQ over 50, YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER. Get a grip, already. You're making me question your sanity and intelligence, and seriously making me think twice about ever having given you my email address in the first place. This is your only warning. The idiotic forwarding of emails shall cease immediately, lest I be forced to drive to your house and beat you down like the man-bitch you are.

|