ScoobySnax

Friday, July 09, 2004

Tidbits

- I quit smoking (cigarettes) this week; Monday the 5th was my last one. Used to smoke just under a pack a day, and had been doing that for about 15 years.

- Vin is moving home, to Minnesota. He closes on his house next week.

_ I've been feeling a lot better lately, and it's not just because he's moving home. I've been trying to do more for me lately, and it seems to be working.

- I haven't felt sad or depressed or just plain 'out of it' in over two weeks. I am crossing my fingers that I'm out of my slump.

- Something I've been wondering for awhile now - do married men ever leave their wives for their girlfriends? Have you ever met anyone or knew of anyone that it worked out for? On either side of the coin? I'd really like to hear if you have. I've already heard plenty from the people who are sure it WON'T work out, so I don't think I need more of that, but if you have heard of or know of anyone this situation has worked out for, leave a comment.

- I feel good. I'm starting to build up my self esteem and my self confidence. I'm starting to believe in me again.

|