ScoobySnax

Monday, August 09, 2004

Not Dead

Um....Hi. Yea, so I'm not dead or anything. Just haven't felt like blogging. Too much and not enough on my mind. Ever have that problem? It's a strange feeling. Nothing really exciting has been going on. I've been catching up on a lot of sleep. I've been spending a lot of time thinking. I've been spending a lot of time relaxing. It's all been very good for me.

It's my birthday this week. Friday the 13th. Yay me. I have a hard time believing I'm going to be 32. When I say the age "32" out loud, I picture someone "grown-up" in my mind. But when I look at me and my life, I think - how the hell am I 32? I'm no freakin' adult! I've heard it's common that people don't think of themselves as a "grown-up" until they've had some sort of defining moment. I've heard it said by some that the moment they became a "grown-up" was when they had to bury (or take care of) their parent(s), or when they had a child or children of their own.

I wonder what my defining moment will be?

Certainly not the passing of another day marking the date of my birth.

|