ScoobySnax

Friday, October 29, 2004

Happy Halloween!!

So, for the first time in YEARS (like, since highschool, I think) I dressed up for Halloween at work.

As a serial (cereal) killer. I have those personal size boxes of cereal pinned to my shirt with plastic knives stuck in them and "blood" all over the boxes, the knives, and my shirt.

See, I can get away with something so completely dorky because I work in an office full of people 10-25+ years older than me. They all think it's hilarious and clever. Heh heh heh...I'm feelin' pretty good today. Didn't win the costume prize (a girl came dressed as "worked to death" - she has paperclips stuck to her face, binder clips and scraps of paper in her hair, a stamp on her forehead that says "customer service", and phone messages stuck to her front and back - one that reads "sandy, customer called for you, needs you to run check for him, will be here in 5min to pick it up." and stage makeup that makes her look like a zombie - it's great) but who cares? I have $25 to spend at Target - I don't need no stinking prize! Plus, they're letting us go at noon today, which is 1/2 hour earlier than a normal Friday. It's a party in the streets, I tell ya.

I wish you all a safe, happy, and fun Halloween. May there be no razor blades in your candy, and no spit in your beer. Enjoy.

And for fuck's sake - DON'T FUCKEN DRIVE DRUNK!!! There's kids all over the place, man. You don't want it to be the Halloween you never forget for that reason.

|